Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week 3;" An unusual experience "; 27.09-1.10.2010



Image taken from Google Images.


"The Dream
By Georgiana Caloianu, 6th F

I’m going to tell you about the most beautiful and interesting day of my life. I wrote it in my diary too! Let’s start at the beginning.

It was a normal Monday. I went to school, came back home, finished my homework, ate dinner, got into bed and fell asleep listening to Michael Jackson. When I woke up, I felt strange but I still went to school. This is where the story begins.

At school. Someone called me and told me that I won a ticket to a Michael Jackson concert. I was so, so, so, so happy. Suddenly, in the next moment, I was in America. Another strange thing, but I was too happy and ignored it.
This was the special moment. MJ was supposed to appear and sing but it didn’t happen like this. We were very surprised that Michael did not come on to the stage. The crowd started to sing his songs. It was so funny, so I sang “The Way You Make Me Feel,” and “Remember the Time.”
It was still strange because Michael still did not come out. So... We started to do his dance moves like the Moonwalk. I tried but I didn’t do it right. But even then, it was strange that Michael did not appear. We started to scream, “WE LOVE YOU MJ,” and “MJ IS THE BEST!” but he still did not appear. We were all sad.
Then Nature started to be angry. Thunder and lightening were in the gray sky and rain started. It was horrible, awful and bad.... And MJ was still not there. We were very sad. Everything was ruined and all of the fans screamed, “MICHAEL IS GONE!”
But as soon as the fans started to go home, I started to scream, “WAIT...Maybe.....Michael forgot...or he didn’t know, but we need to see light in the darkness. Its name is hope!”
“What hope?” said one of the disappointed fans.
“I don’t know.” I said. I was the only fan who stayed. Then, another strange thing happened. Nature became happy and there was light everywhere. Happiness was around me. It was my hope, my hope for Michael.
Suddenly, Michael was behind me. It was a very happy moment, but it wasn’t the end. We started to sing together, dance together, and...and....and....that’s all!
If you want to know what happened after, I am going to tell you! Well, a lot of strange things had happened and the reason was that.... IT WAS ALL A DREAM! A BEAUTIFUL DREAM!"


Instructions:
-read the example story
-write down your own unusual experience
-choose a picture as an illustration of your story
-deadline for emailing the stories and pictures to your teacher- 1.10.2010
-deadline for the teacher to upload your creations on the class blog-3.10.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment